Friday, May 9, 2014

Play Ball!

It just so happened that my very last day of undergrad fell on the very first day of real spring. It still hasn't hit me that I'm done with classes for good now but I'm sure it will catch up to me soon. However, never one to let an excuse for celebration to pass, I grabbed Dom and headed downtown to check off another bucket list item: attend a Silver Hawks game. 

The Silver Hawks are South Bend's minor league baseball team. I've heard that the team is pretty good but add in the fact that Thursday is Thirsty Thursday at Four Winds Field and it would practically have been a sin not to go!




 




Even though the game was extremely slow, the team was good. Quite a few homers were hit within the first few innings and I'm happy to report no Drew Barrymore in Fever Pitch instances were had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog