Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Cookie Exchange

After a long hiatus from. . .well, life and anything social, I'm back! A bit exhausted and slap happy but I'm back in the real world and I couldn't be more excited! 
I am officially ready to celebrate and enjoy all things Christmas in the upcoming week and a half and what better way to kick off the holiday festivities than with a cookie exchange. 

I made Rosie the Londoner's Slutty Brownies. Yes, I was a the little rebel that brought brownies to a cookie exchange. I didn't hear anyone complaining though. 

 We swapped our pajamas for party dresses, put on some makeup, and prepared to reenter civilization.
Remember when I said we were exhausted and slap happy . . . well . . .




If you ever want to get in the holiday spirit, I highly recommend a cookie exchange. Nothing says holidays like a big spread of food and wine.  







After having serious conversations about food in Italy and deeply analyzing the new Hobbit movie, which I'm still not sure how I feel about by the way, it was a time to leave and order pizza. 
What? There were veggies on it to balance out all the cookies. It's fine. 

Our own pizzas though. We don't share around here. 


5 comments:

  1. Welcome back like the cookie exchange were I live no one does cookie exchange miss home where the cool festive activities like this one still is celebrated now I want a cookie. New post up you might like.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza, cookies and good friends - sounds like perfection to me!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you back in action in the blogging world and life in general! You've worked so hard, you deserve lots of delicious food and parties the rest of the semester, and I can't wait to read about them. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com.


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  5. These look completely mouth watering!
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog