Friday, November 22, 2013

Camille's Birthday

This week was Camille's birthday and while we're planning on celebrating this weekend, no one should not have a little party on their actual birthday. We headed over to Brothers, the same place we celebrated my birthday, for dinner, drinks, and everything Camille.  






This was my first time eating at Brothers and I was thoroughly looking forward to some good old fashioned bar food. Why is it that comfort food is the most tempting thing in the world?
Here's a little sample of the massive amounts we ordered:
Pretzel bread. 

Onion ring tower. 


Veggie burger with the works. 

Garlic parmesan fries. 

Bacon burger. 




It was a great night, celebrating one of my oldest school friends! 
This weekend can't come soon enough. I think we're all ready for round two! 

1 comment:

  1. yum! the food looks so good!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog