Monday, November 18, 2013

Boozy Milkshakes and Love Actually

I've left my apartment maybe a handful of times in the past two weeks. My senior thesis is due soon which means I've been snuggled down on my bed with unbrushed hair and old concert t-shirts trying not to go crazy. 
To celebrate making it this far, Watson and I decided to treat ourselves. 
We intended on making The Londoner's Christmas BBMs but I'll save you from a truly boring story and just say it didn't work out. 
So we decided to just make impromptu boozy milkshakes.  

1 carton of chocolate peanut butter ice cream
A bit of milk
Chocolate liqueur
Three little ingredients and any stress you have will be gone.  



 For best results I recommend pairing it with the best holiday movie there is . . . 


The holiday season is upon us and I'm planning on taking full advantage of it!

4 comments:

  1. THIS. MADE. MY. NIGHT.

    I'm so glad to see you took a much needed (and of course much deserved) break ... and even more pleased to see that said break included the 3 greatest things ever; Christmas, Ice Cream, and Hugh Grant.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something I should try very soon :)
    Good luck finishing up your thesis!
    Thanks a lot too for your lovely comment on my blog :)
    xx

    www.bohemianjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious! Also it's become sort of a tradition now that my boyfriend and I watch Love Actually at this time of the year, it'll forever be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why have I never thought to make a boozy milkshake to enjoy with Love Actually? Brilliant! Hugh Grant dancing is the very best part.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog