Friday, October 11, 2013

Tell 'Em That Is My Birthday

For the last five years, birthdays have been low-key events spent with family or small groups of friends, which is exactly what I did on my actual birthday. The night before, however, was spent celebrating! My family (my favorite lady drove up Sunday night to surprise me) and my closest friends went out and sang, danced, and laughed until the early morning. 






When midnight finally rolled around, a toast was made, a car was called, and off we went! 


We ended up at Brothers, a bar that's only a hop, skip, and jump away. Being Sunday night it was pretty empty which meant we had almost the entire bar to ourselves. Translation: the dance floor open to only us.
Yeah, we were fine with that. 








We had our first drink . . .

 Then our second . . .


Next thing we know Miley comes on and the rest of the night looked a little something like this:





Have you ever seen such a magnificent Ginger mustache? I sure haven't! 



I couldn't have asked for a better night or better people to celebrate with. It was by far the best birthday I've ever had.


2 comments:

  1. awh, happy birthday!!

    polaroidsandpuds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! This looks a lot like a bar I've been to in Broad Ripple, Indiana. :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog