Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Luxe

You know when a new restaurant opens and you try to think of excuses to go try it? Well that was the case for Luxe. Lucky for us we had a number of excuses to choose from: my birthday, midterms are over with, I'm finally home for the first time since August, it's a Tuesday . . . 


We met for lunch and a cocktail but our real motive was to sit and gossip the afternoon away under a large paper mache lightbulb and pipe.  




We split a veggie burger and chopped salad. It was so good it was all we could talk about while we were eating. Yes, we talked about our food while we were eating it, typical. 







Some of the best food I've had in a good long while with one of my favorite people. 
Not a bad way to kick start break.

2 comments:

  1. That burger is insane, how much stuff is on top of that delight!! I hope it was as amazing as it looks!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big meat-eater, but I do love a good veggie burger. Something about it just makes it feel so wholesome and welcoming!! It looks delicious!

    { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog