Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just A Little Update

Where have the past few weeks gone? One minute I'm debating if I should wear shorts or a sundress and the next it's October. October! 
School and work are both in full swing and with Senior Dad's weekend in just a few days I've been terribly anti-social. When I have gotten out, I only manage to get a couple little snapshots (I really need to work on this). 
So here are some moments that made me smile in between the craziness!

A certain Allie-Bird had a birthday, which meant cake . . .
 and pretty dresses. 
And yes, to the ever popular question, she was definitely feeling 22. 

 Some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to kick off the first roommate movie night of the year. 

Hot peach tea on a chilly fall day.

 This needs no explanation.

If you're going to hibernate in your apartment for a solid week, you need all the essentials. 
Yes, that is the king size jar of peanut butter. I'm not ashamed but you should be jealous. 

 Nothing like a good old fashioned wipe out to make a morning run special.

 Gummy bears worthy of a football tailgate. 

Tailgating. 

 OU brought the Phantom to the game this weekend. It would be an understatement to say I was excited. 


This weekend is Senior Dads and . . . my birthday! That means a lot of food, a lot of laughs, and a lot of pictures. 
In the immortal words of Scar, be prepared. 

1 comment:

  1. This post has made me kind of hungry, that cake looks awesome, and it looks like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog