Monday, October 14, 2013

Birthday Part 2

After a fantastic birthday Sunday night, Monday was much more relaxed. I rolled out of bed in the late morning to find my rommate had Loki'd our apartment for the second year in a row. 
It's really not a birthday unless you've been Loki'd and that's a fact. 

We sat around talking and opening birthday cards and presents then headed out to an early lunch.





The waiter brought me cake. Not just any cake, chocolate cake. The size of my face. 
It's official. We're getting married. 


We spent the rest of the day laying around talking until it was time for my Mom to leave. 
After crawling back into bed for a number of hours that I refuse to admit to, Grace and I headed out for one last birthday drink. 








Cheers! 

4 comments:

  1. As usual, another really lovely post! The food looks delish!

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the food looks so yummy! I really want that icecream :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum, that cake looks so tasty! what a wonderful part two birthday!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw sounds like a lovely birthday!
    xx Ursula from Curves and crosses

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog