Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baked Green Beans

Being in college means you need to be a smart shopper. That being said I refuse to cut out coupons. Couponing means you're an adult and quite frankly, I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter (owls are so unreliable, right?). 
So that leaves me with supermarket specials and this week it was green beans. 
I came home and started scowering through Pintrest trying to find a way to make them a little better and my oh my did I hit the jackpot!

Here's what you do:

Hear your oven to 425. 
Lay your beans out on a tray and drizzle olive oil over them. 
Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder. 


Put them in the oven for 10 minutes. Then take them out, flip them and cook for another 5. 
That's it! No I'm serious, that's all it takes! Pintrest suggested to sprinkle Parmesan on it but I gobbled them up too quickly but I bet it's amazing!



I ate mine with a little one-pot pasta. Delicious! 
I'd like to see the house elves whip this up! 

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love green beans!! My bfs parents give us a whole bunch from their garden all summer so I'm feeling a little lost now!
    Jenn
    With Luck Blog

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog