Monday, September 2, 2013

Whirlwind Weekend

Is it just me or did this weekend go by in a complete blur? Last week was almost agonizingly slow then all of a sudden the weekend is over and it's Monday again. 
In the whirlwind of it all, I did manage to capture a few of my favorite moments:

The weekend really started on Thursday with a pasta dinner and a little too much wine. 

Friday was too hot to be outside but too beautiful to be inside, so I drove Ms. Daisy around everywhere and nowhere. 
 The bag I bought finally came in the mail. Only it wasn't my bag. It was this dress which just happened to be my size . . . it would just be an insult to fate to not try it on. 

Tailgating.

 The best photobomb that has ever happened. 


 I had to pull a Phoebe and cover up just so I wouldn't scratch all my bug bites.


Sunday brunch.
On the bright side only 3 1/2 days until Friday. 
Let's do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog