Monday, September 23, 2013

Mimosas and Buns

Here at school having a visitor is a big deal. A very big deal. It doesn't matter if the person is visiting you or not, just knowing a person who has a visitor means one thing: celebration. And by celebration I very clearly mean an excuse to eat delicious food. 
I don't see any reason for getting out of bed on Saturday mornings now if I don't have these to greet me.
This weekend Camille's twin brother came down for the weekend. Which, more importantly, meant mimosas and cinnamon buns. 









Most people arrived when we had to sneak out. 
Too bad they didn't get any cinnamon buns . . . or notice the extra ones we may or may not have smuggled out with us. 
You snooze you lose! Am I right or am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Yummmm this looks so damn delicious haha :D

    xoxo Saranda
    Hope to see you soon @ www.SarandaAdriana.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog