Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happiest Place On Earth

This summer I've been getting everything ready to move into my new apartment but there were still a few things I had left to get. 
I finally couldn't ignore the fact that Ikea had been calling my name all summer. 
It was time. 




I had never been to an Ikea before and was, clearly, pretty excited. 
I thought it would be just a normal store. 
I was wrong. So wrong and completely unprepared. 






I found my dream kitchen, living room, bedroom, everything. 


We ignored the numerous maps and ended up getting lost a number of times but isn't that half the fun?
I'm pretty sure this would be the best setting for an ultimate game of hide and seek. 
Next time. 






I left with a full cart and a big smile. 

The only disappointing thing was that I couldn't move in, even though I tried. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog