Monday, August 26, 2013

First Day of Work

Today was my first day at a new job. I had butterflies fluttering around all day yesterday, I couldn't fall asleep last night,  and I overestimated my "getting ready time" this morning by a good hour.
 While I was nervous I'd get a flat tire on my way there, blurt out some unfiltered comment, and sneeze right before a  hand shake, I was also freaking out about what to wear. 
After an amount of time that I refuse to say, I pulled this together and called it a day. 




Despite the fact that I felt like I was pitiful heroine in a guilty pleasure chick flick this morning, I arrived on time, didn't trip, didn't stutter, and didn't spill a single thing on me. 
By my standards, that makes this a successful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog