Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summer Days

We have had the strangest summer here in Michigan. It rotates between freezing, sweltering, and a complete downpour. Mother nature's newest game with us is to make the first half of the day completely ominous (think Dementor attack weather) then perfect the second half. 
Yesterday we decided to ignore the potential incoming storm and, with our Patronus' ready, headed out to have lunch on the lake. 











It was too cold to go swimming while we were there but as soon as I got home the sun burst through. 

I couldn't let the nice day go to waste so I hopped on my bike and meandered around town for a few hours. 


These are the days I'll dream about when I have to admire the sun from the window of a classroom in a few weeks. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog