Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Banana Walnut Pancakes

It is a true scandal that I have been home for an entire summer vacation and haven't tried banana walnut pancakes. What was I thinking?
Something had to be done. So, I grabbed my trusty sidekick and we headed over to my favorite little diner, Sidestreet, to gobble some up. 
Sidestreet is my very favorite because it is everything a diner should be. Small, crowded, and walls covered with Irish sayings, large utensils, and an Elvis clock. 





And they're not stingy on the whipped cream. 


After a few stories and plenty of laughs, it was pancake time. 
I was hesitant at first, being a pancake purist and not liking anything baked in them, but man oh man were they delicious! Just look at them!



Full tummies? Check.
Big smiles? Check. 
Plans to return every time I come home? Most definitely check. 

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I saw the title I knew you'd found your own little heaven!! Such a pancake enthusiast!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog