Monday, June 17, 2013

Sweet and Salty Brownies

There is an agreement in my family that everyone brings a dish during the holidays. Or, in my mom's case, you volunteer your daughter to make something. I was in a rut trying to think of something new to bring to the table (see what I did there?), when I stumbled across these bad boys on a Beautiful Mess. Sweet and salty brownies. A.K.A. everything that's good in the world in a 13x9 pan.

All you need to do is follow the instructions on the brownie mix box (baker's little secret) then add peanut butter chips and crush up some pretzels. For a little extra flair, throw some pretzels on top to make a fun design. 

What a beaut!



Dessert was done within the hour which left me plenty of time to nap before heading over to see these crazies. 







  
The brownies were a big success. There was not an empty or unhappy tummy last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog