Monday, May 13, 2013

Farewell Junior Year

I went into junior year dreading everything. Anyone and everyone I talked to told me how, school wise, junior year is traumatizing. On top of that, everyone was back from abroad, so I wasn't quite sure where I fit in anymore. 
If you would have told me in August that I would have one of the best years of my life, I would have laughed in your face. 

































































I have never laughed, eaten, danced, or been as happy as I was this year. It was a year of a stress and hard work but also a year of being around the most amazing people and I wouldn't change a single thing. All I have to say to senior year is, you have some pretty big shoes to fill my dear! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog