Friday, April 26, 2013

We'll Always Have Rome

Summer is only two long, terrible weeks away. We're so close to being free to sit on the beach all day with no academic responsibility. However this means that there are only  two more weeks until the dreaded G word for my senior friends (*whispers graduation). 
The beautiful Liz hosted one final dinner for our Rome family, so we can all be together one last time. Let it be known, that as I write this I am most definitely not tearing up and eating my weight in chocolate trying to cope with the imminent future. 





















 I can't believe we won't all be together next year. While part of me selfishly wants them to stay with us one more year, I know they are moving on to bigger and better things. These are some of the best girls I have ever met and I can't wait to sit back and watch them conquer the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog