Monday, March 11, 2013

Cinnamon Swirls

To say I like cinnamon is an understatement. I LOVE cinnamon. I adore it. Worship it. Life would be meaningless without it. I first discovered these cinnamon swirls at Liz's Oscar/birthday party and I realized somewhere between my 4th and 7th swirl that I couldn't live without these.
So after much pleading and begging I got the recipe and decided to make them for myself. 


Unroll a pie crust onto a baking sheet and cover the entire thing with butter.  




Sprinkle the pie crust with cinnamon and then lightly with sugar. 



Tightly roll the pie crust. 




Slice the roll approximately 1/2 an inch wide and place the slices on the cookie sheet. 



Bake the swirls at 350 degrees, up right for about 7 minutes and then for three minutes on each side or until flaky.


Remove from the cookie sheet and lightly ice with cream cheese frosting when they cool. 



Absolutely delicious with only half the guilt since they are bite size! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog